Agnes Banks, New South Wales Australia, is located on the uppermost northwest boundary of the City of Penrith.
This locality is placed within two local government areas. The small village of Agnes Banks is within the Hawkesbury City Council Area. Agnes Banks is connected to Penrith by Castlereagh Road which runs alongside the Nepean River between Richmond and Penrith.
This suburb was settled as early as 1804 by Andrew Thompson who leased his land out to tenant farmers on the gently undulating alluvial farmlands. Natural woodlands and sandy deposits make up the higher landscape of this suburb. Agnes Banks is a rural outpost of the City of Penrith which has kept its intrinsic agricultural value and rural lifestyle.
Activites and Experiences at Agnes Banks
Nearest Airport: Sydney Kingsford Smith Mascot