Badgingarra is approximately two hours’ drive north of Perth, and is the half-way point between Perth and Geraldton.
The town of Badgingarra is a relatively small settlement situated in a thriving rural community. It is adjacent to the Badgingarra National Park, which has one of the most diverse ranges of wildflower species in Western Australia. Included in this park is a nature trail, which offers the visitor a very picturesque and enjoyable walk.
Badgingarra has a unique community spirit and locals say there is a great mixing pot of different ages that work together for the benefit of the community. You will be sure to enjoy experiencing bush living at its best.
Enjoy the attractions of Badgingarra National Park, the Lang Lookout, agricultural research station, golf course, tennis courts, bowling green and an emu and wildflower farm. Another local farm also offers sheep shearing demonstrations and wildflower walks.
Festivities throughout the year include the Badgingarra Shearers’ Competition, Central West Coast Bowling Carnival and Central West Coast Golfing Carnival.
Visitors can enjoy a range of dining, including a la carte, fast foods and takeaways and a variety of accommodation including self-contained rammed-earth chalets, farmstays, a caravan park and bed and breakfasts.
Activites and Experiences at Badgingarra
- Farm/Station activity
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Bottled Gas
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Mechanical Services
- National Park
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities
- Takeaway Food
- Tennis Court
- Places of Worship
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Golf Playing or watching Golf
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
Nearest Airport: Perth