Bowenville itself has basic requirements for the traveller, including fuel, a post office, barbecues, a hotel and public telephone. Bowenville is a short drive from two major tourist attractions in the region, the historic Jondaryan Woolshed and the Acland Coal Mine.
Activites and Experiences at Bowenville
- Cycling Bring your own bike.
- Farm/Station activity
- Fuel Fill up the tank at the Bowenville Garage.
- Public Bar Bowenville Hotel
- Mechanical Services Bowenville Garage
- Post Office
- Places of Worship
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Historic/Heritage The Jondaryan Woolshed and Acland Coal Mine are both only a short drive from Bowenville.
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: Dalby Airport