Cervantes is approximately 245 kilometres or three hours’ drive north of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia.
Cervantes is home to the world-famous Pinnacles Desert. Only four kilometres inland from the beach, the amazing Pinnacles are one of the State’s favourite and most unique attractions. The drive through Nambung National Park on the way to the Pinnacles allows visitors the fantastic opportunity to see kangaroos and emus in their natural environment, along with a diverse array of wildflowers, when in season.
The Cervantes area also features some of the spectacular pristine beaches of the Turquoise Coast. From this wonderful coastline, the town of Cervantes thrives on the multi-million dollar rock lobster industry. Visitors can enjoy the incredible marine life found in the waters off the coast and have the opportunity to interact with sea lions. Visit the stromatolites in Lake Thetis, play a game of golf, enjoy swimming, snorkelling, fishing and exploring the offshore reefs and islands in the area.
Cervantes offer a wide range of accommodation choices including motel, backpackers, caravan parks, holiday cottages and chalets
A full range of dining experiences from a la carte dining to takeaway and fast foods is available.
Activites and Experiences at Cervantes
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Jet Boating
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Marine Animal watching
- Boat Ramp
- Coach Stop
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Mechanical Services
- Medical Facilities
- National Park
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities
- Takeaway Food
- Visitor Centres
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Diving To go below the surface of the water or a diving competition in a swimming or diving pool
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Golf Playing or watching Golf
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
- Island A piece of land completely surrounded by water
- Marine A location where visitors can observe dolphins in their natural habitat
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Reef A reef is a ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the sea
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
Nearest Airport: Perth (light airstrip only available at Cervantes)
Accommodation In Cervantes
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Cervantes
Tours In Cervantes
Discover some of the tours options around Cervantes