Eton is situated on the Peak Downs Highway and is approximately 25 kilometres west of Mackay city. This little sugar town has a popular country hotel, lovely catholic church, butcher, general store and showgrounds where the local pony club is regularly seen practising and competing. Just past the township of Eton, you can enjoy country life to the full at Stoney Creek. Go horse trail riding or join a cattle muster, complete with a barbecue lunch including damper and billy tea, budget and cottage accommodation is also available.
Activites and Experiences at Eton
- Farm/Station activity Stoney Creek Cottage and Farm Stay.
- Animal Riding Stoney Creek Cottage and Farm Stay.
- Accommodation Farm and Pub Stay, Cottage accommodation.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Takeaway Food
- Adventure Stoney Creek Farm Stay.
- Nature based
- Pub Stay
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
Nearest Airport: Mackay
Accommodation In Eton
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Eton
Tours In Eton
Discover some of the tours options around Eton