Situated at the Moore River mouth, an hour north of Perth, the picturesque town of Guilderton is a favourite spot for anglers who have the choice of ocean or river fishing.
The town has a tranquil atmosphere and is popular among retirees and family holidaymakers. The major attractions of the area are the river and its beach.
The Moore River provides a safe swimming area for children while the ocean usually provides good waves for surfers. Explore the upper reaches of the river and its wildlife on a boat cruise or hire a canoe.
The town has a general store with a full range of groceries and takeaways, a country club, roadhouse, bowling green, tennis courts, nine hole golf course and canoe and boat hire.
Accommodation is available at the caravan park situated on the banks of the Moore River; private residences are also often available for rent.
Activites and Experiences at Guilderton
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Estuary
- Bottled Gas
- Licensed Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities
- Takeaway Food
- Tennis Court
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Relaxation Leisure
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
Nearest Airport: Perth Domestic and International Airports
Accommodation In Guilderton
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Guilderton