Harvey is located about an hour and a half’s drive south west of Perth within an area of beautiful scenery.
The thriving town of Harvey, which is situated on the river, enjoys a unique Italian heritage. This cosmopolitan influence has resulted in a vibrant community with a relaxed and friendly lifestyle. Harvey is nestled on fertile, irrigated plains beneath the rolling foothills of the Darling Range and is approximately 20 kilometres from the coast. Nearby natural features include tranquil jarrah forest, Harvey Weir, Stirling Dam, the Bibbulmun Track (a world class 1000 kilometre walking trail) and the evergreen pastures Harvey is famous for. Harvey farms some of the best beef and has some of the best citrus growing, dairy farming and viticulture areas in Australia.
While you’re here try the local produce including; wines, cheeses and the famous Harvey orange juice.
Activites and Experiences at Harvey
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Historic/Heritage Nation’s historic buildings, monuments, countryside etc, especially when regarded worthy of preservation
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
Nearest Airport: Bunbury