This small fishing town is located half an hour’s drive west of Northampton or five and a half hours north of Perth.
The coastal scenery at Horrocks Beach is magnificent all year round, and the wildflowers (in season) are prolific and beautiful.
There is excellent fishing for tailor, mulloway, snapper, cod, whiting and herring from the beaches or boats. The reef surrounding Three Mile Beach protects the waters, providing safe swimming and boating spots.
Other activities include surfing, scuba diving, whale watching and viewing ancient Aboriginal caves.
Horrocks offers self-contained accommodation and caravan and camping facilities.
Activites and Experiences at Horrocks
- Trail bike riding
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Relating to Aboriginal and Torress Strait Islander tourism product
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Marine A location where visitors can observe whales in their natural habitat
- Sport Suitable location for windsurfing