Vibrant and diverse entertainment all day, every day
Kings Cross in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, the most densely populated square kilometre in Australia, buzzes with nightclubs, live music, adult entertainment and more than two hundred of the city’s finest restaurants, bars and cafes. Australia’s best known entertainment district never sleeps and holds appeal for late night revellers, jet-lagged travellers and the energetic in-crowd with bars that attract the stars, and restaurants by signature chefs such as Neil Perry and Luke Mangan. Away from the bright lights, the Cross boasts some fine examples of colonial and art deco architecture such as Elizabeth Bay House and Tusculum House.
Nearby Woolloomooloo offers a multitude of waterfront al fresco dining experiences along the restored Woolloomooloo Wharf providing stunning views of the city skyline and harbour surrounds. Inside is the ultra modern five star hotel, W Sydney and the stylish Water Bar, tended by master cocktail makers. Pamper yourself at Spa Chakra, a premier day spa located inside W Sydney. Woolloomooloo is also home to Harry’s Café de Wheels. Busy til the early hours serving the post-party crowd, Harry’s is more than a pie shop, it’s an institution not to be missed.
- Stop by El Alamein or ‘dandelion fountain’ in Fitzroy Gardens, a favourite meeting place for locals and travellers alike.
- Take a walking tour of the Australian Navy’s historic Garden Island.
- Pamper yourself with a Korean-style body scrub perfect for relieving stress at the Ginseng Bathhouse located within the Crest Hotel, Kings Cross.
- Join a tour showcasing Kings Cross by night or day with Sydney Movie tours.
- Dance all night at the popular clubs of the Soho Bar and Sapphire Suite, or relax in the hip environs of the Peppermint Lounge, Hugo’ s Lounge, or Lotus.
- Breakfast with the rich and famous at any one of the numerous coffee shops lining Challis Avenue, Macleay and Victoria Streets and Darlinghurst Road.
Activites and Experiences at Kings Cross
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Banking Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Medical Facilities
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities
- Takeaway Food