An hour and a half’s drive north along Wanneroo Road from Perth is the sleepy little fishing town of Ledge Point.
The town is a small commercial rock lobster centre which boasts good fishing and beautiful beaches, just right for a relaxing holiday.
The Annual Windsurfing Classic kicks off from Ledge Point every January, taking advantage of the world-class windsurfing conditions.
The larger town of Lancelin is only 15 minutes north and offers a wide range of leisure activities.
Ledge Point has some sporting facilities and is currently developing a nine hole golf course and caravan park within the town centre.
Activites and Experiences at Ledge Point
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Public Telephone
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- Sport Suitable location for windsurfing