Nullagine is a 16 hour drive from Perth, 195 kilometres north of Newman.
With the discovery of gold in 1888, and later diamond and gem stones, Nullagine is home to many gold miners and prospectors. This unspoilt area is a must for the traveller seeking true four wheel drive adventure and off the beaten track wilderness. Visit and enjoy the wonders of this unique area, rich in minerals, with its abundance of rock holes, winter wildflowers, wildlife, red granite outcrops and gorges.
Relax under the towering paperback gums at Skull Springs on the Davis River, where the wide crossing is strewn with rocks tumbled by nature, or seek refuge at Ell Pool (locally known as ‘Running Waters’), an oasis in the desert.
Visit the famous Carawine Gorge, or stay closer to town and take a walk through the ancient rocks of majestic Beaton Gorge. Rediscover a copper or gold mine in the district.
Meals can be purchased from the local roadhouse or hotel.
The caravan park located on Gallop Road offers onsite caravans, units and powered sites.
Activites and Experiences at Nullagine
- Off Road Driving
- Quad Bike Riding
- Farm/Station activity
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Coach Stop
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Takeaway Food
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
Nearest Airport: Marble Bar