Pechey is a picturesque hamlet located within the Crows Nest Shire. Here you will find a number of reasons to stop, including Granny Smiths Devonshire Teas, the Pechey Forest Park overnight campgrounds and Listening Ridge Farmstay.
Activites and Experiences at Pechey
- Canoeing Lake Cressbrook.
- Driving There are lovely drives around the Lakes and National Parks in this area.
- Fishing – Estuary Pechey is the turn off to Cressbrook Dam where fishing is a popular activity.
- Sports Participate
- Wind Surfing Lake Cressbrook.
- Boat Ramp Lake Cressbrook.
- Convention Centre Perseverence Lodge.
- Caravan and Camping Lake Cressbrook.
- Nature based
- Water based
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
Nearest Airport: Toowoomba