Preston Beach is located a two hour drive south of Perth or a 45 minute drive south of Mandurah.
Preston Beach is famous for its fishing, hosts several major fishing carnivals and is renowned for the beauty of the Yalgorup National Park, adjoining Lake Preston. The series of parallel lakes attracts a variety of native birdlife in the surrounding marsh and bushland.
The area also features a nine hole golf course.
Bed and breakfast, guest house accommodation, caravan park and camping facilities are available.
Activites and Experiences at Preston Beach
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Skiing – Water
- Animal Viewing
- Boat Ramp
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Golf Playing or watching Golf
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
Nearest Airport: Perth