High on the Great Dividing Range, overlooking the Lockyer Valley, Preston’s views are enjoyed by most from the verandah of Preston Peak Wines. The mountainous ranges make for great explorations, whether it be by four wheel drive, trail bike or on foot through the bushland.
Preston Peak Wines is the perfect location to sit back with a great glass of red and soak in the spectacular scenery. The combination of fine wine and cuisine can be enjoyed all year round, whether it be enjoying the breezy verandah during summer or drawing closer to the fireplace on a chilly winter day.
Activites and Experiences at Preston
- Off Road Driving Mally Road – leads to Carrols Road.
- Art and Craft making On the Preston Boundary.
- Motorcycling Along Carrols Road.
- Mountain Biking Along Carrols Road.
- Quad Bike Riding Along Carrols Road.
- Trail bike riding Along Carrols Road.
- Sports Participate Graham Geddes Oval.
- Sports Viewing Graham Geddes Oval.
- Wine Tasting Preston Peak Wines.
- Sporting Facilities
- Tennis Court
- Winery Preston Peak Wines.
- Diving Lovely drive along the ridge of the mountain ranges.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: Toowoomba