Roebourne is 39 kilometres south of Karratha on the North West Coastal Highway. It was established in 1864, and is the oldest town on the north west coast.
The climate is warm all year round. It was developed as the capital and administrative heart of the north west area. A centre for iron ore and other industries, Roebourne has retained its special character, with its historic buildings and history. Enjoy the sightseeing, the historical presence of the town and the excellent fishing.
Roebourne is the turnoff point to Cossack, to the Harding Dam 27 kilometres to the South East of the town and to the Point Samson Peninsula.
Roebourne offers caravan and camping accommodation.
Activites and Experiences at Roebourne
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Visitor Centres
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Historic/Heritage Nation’s historic buildings, monuments, countryside etc, especially when regarded worthy of preservation
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
Nearest Airport: Karratha
Tours In Roebourne
Discover some of the tours options around Roebourne