For a short period in the late nineteenth century a small railway platform named Karabar existed here. The present station was built in 1918 to serve a large subdivision developed by Arthur Rickard and Co. It was named Warrimoo (an Aboriginal word meaning ‘eagle’) which also became the name for the area.
Activites and Experiences at Warrimoo
Nearest Airport: Sydney