Yanchep is coupled with neighbouring town Two Rocks and is often referred to as Yanchep Two Rocks. Located 45 minutes’ drive north of Perth, the towns boast some of the most pristine beaches close Perth.
Yanchep National Park’s unique flora and fauna, caves and Aboriginal heritage make this district well worth visiting. Other activities in the area include horse riding, fishing, bushwalking, caving, sailing, swimming, surfing and scuba diving.
Yanchep offers a country lifestyle within easy distance of Perth. In late spring migrating whales can be seen, most frequently from Lagoon Beach, a favourite swimming spot.
Yanchep offers the visitor a choice of three licensed restaurants, one Chinese restaurant and a small beach side cafe.
Accommodation ranges from bed and breakfasts and farm-stays, to self catering and motel style accommodation within walking distance of the beach. Several houses are also available for holiday rentals.
Activites and Experiences at Yanchep
- Rock Climbing
- Fishing – Beach
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Wind Surfing
- Animal Viewing
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- National Park
- Public Telephone
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Flora and Fauna
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
Nearest Airport: Perth