Mundubbera Three Rivers Tourist Park, Mundubbera
Just two hours drive from Bundaberg and Maryborough, three hours from Toowoomba and Rockhampton and four hours from Brisbane, Mundubbera Three Rivers Tourist Park is situated in the heart of the Central Burnett region, in the citrus capital of Queensland. This is a newly established park, set in spacious surrounding’s and walking distance to the town centre.
The park has ensuite villas, also log cabins, well-stocked kiosk, tourist information centre and a pool to relax in. For the caravanner and camper there are concrete streets, street lighting, and van pads. A large modern amenities block is close to the sites and has a fully equipped laundry. There is a cookhouse situated near the camping area for all the guests to use.
Activites and Experiences at Mundubbera Three Rivers Tourist Park
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- Camping With camp kitchen facilities.
- Fruit Picking
- Big 4 Holiday Parks of Australia.
- BBQ Facilities Available in camp kitchen.
- Boat Ramp
- Office Services/Business Services Facsimile services available.
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Cots Available
- Gas LPG.
- Kiosk Tourist information available here.
- Laundry Coin operated machines.
- Microwave oven Available in selected accommodation types.
- Outdoor furniture In selected accommodation styles.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Caravan and Camping
- National Park
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited Queensland Parks.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Bundaberg Tourism
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Mundubbera
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Mundubbera.