Maaroom Caravan Park, Maaroom
Maaroom is a small friendly, fishing village on the waterfront with views to Fraser Island, and situated just 20 kilometres south of Maryborough, along the Cooloola Coast Highway and 50 kilometres from Hervey Bay.
Down at the water’s edge, a pleasant spot to have a picnic with a sheltered gazebo and playground, is a great place to unwind. There is an all weather boat ramp with tidal access for fishing.
Maaroom Caravan Park is situated in a bush setting 400 metres from the waterfront. It has grass sites and concrete annexe slabs, a salt-water swimming pool, barbecue area and small kiosk are located on-site for all basic needs. Fully self-contained cabins with ensuites and overnight vans are also offered.
Activites and Experiences at Maaroom Caravan Park
- Birdwatching Shorebirds visit from as far away as Alaska.
- Camping Shady, leafy campsites.
- BBQ Facilities
- Office Services/Business Services Use of facsimile available of request.
- Car park Area for park visitor to park cars.
- Vehicle wash facilities On grounds.
- Fuel Unleaded fuel available.
- Gas LP Gas, bottle refill.
- Ice Blocks and crushed available.
- Iron Available on request.
- Laundry Common laundry, washer and dryer free of charge.
- Movie Hire Videos for hire.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Salt water pool.
- Public Telephone Pay phone takes coin and cards.
- Shop Bread, milk, papers and grocery items.
- Caravan and Camping Powered and unpowered sites.
- Relaxation Friendly, quiet area.
- Only RTN (TQ)
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Games Board games available in office.
More Accommodation In Maaroom
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Maaroom.