Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach, Mandurah
The self-contained accommodation at Yalgorup Eco Park on the beach is exceptional.
Elevated in your own bush retreat, listen to the surf whilst relaxing in the total luxury of our Beachcomber Spa Villas.
For couples the Hawaiian Eco Suites are a wonderful alternative. Fully self-contained with queen-size double bed or twin singles, kitchen and ensuite the high vaulted ceilings, private sundowner deck and luxury furnishings will ensure your accommodation exceeds your best expectations.
Our spacious affordable family chalets have all the comforts of home and can sleep up to six people. Ideal for holiday breaks on a budget.
All our accommodation has television with eight channels to choose from and all linen, blankets and towels are provided. If you prefer to bring your own accommodation we have well-appointed caravan and campsites ready for you.
Away from the madding crowd, nestled amidst the dunes of the superb Melros Ocean Beach, Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach holiday retreat is just one hour from Perth. All year round it’s the place for quiet enjoyment, especially if you like to commune with nature.
With the Yalgorup National Park right next door, you’ll discover a whole new world with thrombolites (living rocks), rare migratory birds, kangaroos, emus and exotic wildflowers in an area untouched for thousands of years.
The beach itself is a dream come true. Here you can swim, surf, fish for real tackle busters or just watch the changing moods of the vast Indian Ocean.
At nearby Peel Inlet you can hunt delectable blue manna crabs, catch prawns, go boating and fish.
Of course, you can enjoy the convenience of dining and shopping at the regional centre of Mandurah which now rivals Fremantle and Northbridge as a tourist destination.
Take a dolphin cruise, play a round of golf, go bushwalking or just relax and enjoy.
A great place to get lost or find yourself.
Activites and Experiences at Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Fishing – Beach
- Adult Retreat Suitable for adult getaways
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities Designated area located on premises to wash vehicles
- Courtesy transfer Courtesy transers provided
- Communal Refrigerator
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- Group This accommodation caters for group bookings
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Ice Ice facilities available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Kiosk Kiosk facilities available on premises
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Masseur/Masseuse Massage available on premises or by arrangement
- Movie Hire
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool located outdoors
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Tennis Court – Half Size Half size tennis court available on premises for guest use
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Visitor Information Centre
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 Stars
- 3 1/2 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 4 1/2 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Mandurah
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Mandurah.
- Apollo Quay Luxury Townhouse on the Canals
- Atrium Resort Hotel
- Dawesville Caravan Park Holiday Village
- Madora Holiday Home
- Mandurah Caravan and Tourist Park
- Mandurah Gates Resort
- Mandurah Holiday Village
- Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets
- Peelview Court Holiday Accommodation
- Quest Mandurah
- Seashells Resort Mandurah
- Silver Sands Resort
- Singleton Beach Bed & Breakfast
- Wedge, The
- Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach