Nannup River Cottages, Nannup
Snuggled between the Blackwood River, state forests and your own private lake in the heart of the beautiful South West, Nannup River Cottages is located off Stacey Road and situated on the enchanting and picturesque 100 acres of the historic Jalbarragup Homestead.
Relax in a tranquil rural retreat staying in a superbly appointed self contained cottage or cabin. Sit on your own private verandah far from lifes pressures, relax, read a book or just watch the wonderful assortment of birdlife and friendly animals that frequent this registered land for wildlife property.
The Blackwood River meanders alongside the property and is ideal for misty morning walks, romantic evening strolls, bird watching, barbecues and picnics. Try trout and marron fishing in season, or just sit down on one of the riverside benches and soak up the unique atmosphere of this heritage listed property that dates back to early Australian settlement.
Ideally located between the famous Margaret River Wine Region and awe inspiring forest of the Pemberton area, Nannup River Cottages is perfectly positioned to base yourself and explore the areas many attractions.
Nannup is like the centre of a wheel only with roads leading to areas of interest to explore, and attractions to experience, visit Augusta’s pristine beaches where two oceans meet and whales frolic in the bays. Climb the towering Gloucester Tree at Pemberton… if you dare. Experience the thrill of the Tree Top Walk near Walpole, see the cascades of orchard blossoms in the fruit growing areas of Manjimup, Bridgetown and Donnybrook. Walk the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at Busselton and swim with the dolphins. Sample famous wines at the many renowed wineries of Margaret River, most within an hours scenic drive of your own little bit of paradise far from the madening crowds.
The hardest part of your holiday…to decide what you can’t do than what you can.
Activites and Experiences at Nannup River Cottages
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Fishing – Trout/Fly
- 24 hour Reception 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Vehicle wash facilities Designated area located on premises to wash vehicles
- Communal Kitchen Available on premises for guest use and has all major appliances
- Cycle/Running Path Cycle/Running Paths
- Group This accommodation caters for group bookings
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Ice Ice facilities available
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Security System Security system on premises
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 3 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Additional Bathroom Additional bathroom in an apartment or suite.
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Stereo/CD player Apparatus for sound reproduction of compact discs, cassettes and radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images