100 Hubble Accommodation, Fremantle
A short to medium term, self contained, retro, eco-friendly accommodation. The whole property has been registered under the local government for its uniqueness and use of recycled materials.
100 Hubble is rented out to one person, a couple or a group of people; being one party at a time. Featuring a main living area in and around a converted train carriage, with the option of one extra bedroom, 100 Hubble can accommodate up to six people.
Location – 20 minutes walk, 10 minutes cycle or five minutes by car from the centre of Fremantle. Providing easy access to the Swan River, beaches, cafes and public transport.
Environment – as soon as you step into the entry passage, with a noticeable Mediterranean feel, a sense of privacy and calm will remain with you throughout your stay. Totally private, with high whitewashed walls; potted plants, crazy paving and lattice doors combine to create a delightful, serene vista that is refreshing and tranquil. All set amongst well established greenery, giant tree ferns, shrubs and trees.
Master Bedroom – situated in a 1950’s fully converted timber, baggage train carriage; a queen size bed, with double bunks included in the conductors room. Warm and cosy in winter, cool and comfortable in summer and positioned underneath a very large veranda.
Second Bedroom – the ‘White Room’ with double bed, a multi-purpose
room that can also be used as an office.
The White Room can only be booked in addition to the train carriage and is not available separately.
Activites and Experiences at 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Art and Craft making
- Art Painting
- 24 hour Reception 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Courtesy transfer Courtesy transers provided
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Library Library containing wide range of reading material available for guests use
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Homestay Accommodation in the host’s own home
- Relaxation Leisure
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Not Available
- Bath Bath available in bathroom
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Facsimile/Modem point Room has facilities for the use of fax and/or modem.
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Telephone Telephone in room
- Stereo/CD player Apparatus for sound reproduction of compact discs, cassettes and radio
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
- Video Cassette Recorder Apparatus for recording and playing video tapes
More Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park