Myall Park Botanic Garden Cottage and Caravan and Camping, Glenmorgan
Accommodation is available year round in a comfortable cottage, and backpacker style Quarters. Caravans and camping welcomed also.
The tariffs are moderate and all basic needs are provided. Here is the ideal spot to get away from it all, no telephone, no television, simply peace, quiet and bird song.
Bring your own supplies. Linen can be provided for your relaxing stay (minimum charges applies).
Activites and Experiences at Myall Park Botanic Garden Cottage and Caravan and Camping
- Birdwatching Over 200 species of birds listed.
- Bushwalking Walking tracks throughout the park.
- Cycling Walking tracks ideal for casual cycling.
- Driving Garden may be viewed from comfort of vehicle.
- Flora Australia’s second oldest collection of native flora.
- Spotlighting By arrangement with on-site caretakers.
- Walking Walking tracks throughout.
- 24 hour Reception On-site caretaker.
- Adult Retreat By arrangement.
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Car park
- Conference/Convention Facilities Myall Park is suitable for small conferences.
- Cycle/Running Path
- Open fireplace
- Shop Gift shop.
- Caravan and Camping Self-contained only.
- Cultural Gallery of botanical art, internet mural, sculptures.
- Educational Interpretive information is provided.
- Environmental Myall Park is an important collection of Australian plants. Birdwatching.
- Flora and Fauna Home of Grevillea Robyn Gordon. Full lists available.
- Historic/Heritage Queensland Heritage Listed historic garden.
- Nature based
- Shopping Gift shop.
- Wildflower Excellent display of wildflowers in spring, plenty to see all year round.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Toowoomba & Golden West
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Not Available
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Open fireplace
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Glenmorgan
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Glenmorgan.