Midginbill Hill Country Resort, Murwillumbah
A working cattle farm on 400 acres situated between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, Midginbil Hill is ideal for a nature based camping trip, weekend getaway or school holiday break, conference or group event, or school group camp.
Special features include Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Horseriding, Wildlife Canoe Safaris, Archery and Bushwalking Tracks. There is also archery, billiards, bush picnics, bushwalking, 4WD Mountain morning teas to keep you and your family well occupied.
Accommodation ranges from B&B and Camping to a large self-catered Bunkhouse. Our guests include couples, families, small conference groups, social and sporting groups. Midginbil’s dams are stocked with perch and bass for family fun.
Eco-tourism accredited, Midginbil Hill is a winner of the NSW State Unique Accommodation Award and is surrounded by three world heritage national parks, Mt Warning, Nightcap & Border Ranges.
Activites and Experiences at Midginbill Hill Country Resort
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Fishing – Trout/Fly
- Animal Viewing
- Office Services/Business Services
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- High Chair
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Tennis Court – Full Size
- TV/Lounge Area
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Caravan and Camping
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- National Park
- Nature based
- Water based
- World Heritage
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Australian Farm and Country Tourism Inc.
- The Ecotourism Association of Australia
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Master Charge
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 3 Stars
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Murwillumbah
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Murwillumbah.