Tours of ‘Bethany’ are available for groups of 12 or more people and by appointment only.
The tour includes morning tea or afternoon tea with pumpkin scones. There is also memorabilia to peruse while you enjoy your cuppa.
John will then board your bus and take you to the highest point in Kingaroy to enjoy the views from the Bunyas over the farmlands and town. Included is a commentary about the history of the property and of Sir Joh and Lady Flo’s lives. For groups in private cars, commentary is also available.
Souvenirs (cookbooks and postcards) are also available for sale.
Activites and Experiences at Bethany Tours
- Sightseeing Views across Kingaroy out to the Bunya Mountains from the highest hill in the district.
- Car park Bus parking.
- Public toilet Two unisex toilets.
- Rural/Country Views of Kingaroy to the Bunya Mountains.
- Only RTN (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- South Burnett
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Commentary Detailed commentary on history of property.
- Meal Pumpkin scones for morning/afternoon tea.
- Car Smaller groups use own car to view point to listen to commentary.
- Coach John boards the coach with the tour group for a tour of the property.
Accommodation In Kingaroy
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Kingaroy.
More Tours In Kingaroy
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Kingaroy.