Three Islands Marine Charters
Let Three Islands Marine Charters take you on one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life as you snorkel with the whale sharks of Ningaloo Reef.
From April to July join the friendly Three Islands team on this fantastic full day tour departing from Exmouth. The tour begins as the courtesy bus delivers you from your accommodation to our spacious 17 metre vessel, Draw Card, where the helpful crew equip you with all the gear you will need for your snorkel adventure with the whale sharks. The day starts with a snorkel on the reef where, depending on the time of year, you may find yourself amongst graceful manta rays as they glide along the reef or marine life such as turtles, dolphins, colourful fish and corals.
The tour price includes all snorkel gear and wetsuits, a delicious buffet lunch plus beverages and snacks through the day. A spotter plane guides the vessel to the whale sharks and a safety zodiac is close by as you snorkel. Also aboard is a videographer who films the day’s adventure and then creates a DVD for you to purchase as a memento of your experience.
You will be accompanied in the water by a qualified dive master/instructor who will guide you on this unique wildlife interaction with the whale sharks. These experienced, professional staff makes each tour a fun and informative experience. Three Islands Marine Charters offer a relaxed, friendly service with a focus on customer satisfaction and safety.
From July to November Three Islands Marine Charters also offer group surfing safaris and fishing charters along the Ningaloo Reef coast and through the northern islands. Please contact us for further information.
Activites and Experiences at Three Islands Marine Charters
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Checkin Desk Checkin Desk available
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Diving To go below the surface of the water or a diving competition in a swimming or diving pool
- Eco Tourism
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Marine A location where visitors can observe dolphins in their natural habitat
- National Park
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Reef A reef is a ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the sea
- Relaxation Leisure
- Soft Adventure
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Toilet Toilet available
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Exmouth
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Exmouth.
More Tours In Exmouth
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Exmouth.
- Blue Horizon Fishing and Dive Charters
- Exmouth Bus Charters and Tours
- Exmouth Diving Centre
- King Dive
- Littlebit Longway Safaris
- Ningaloo Blue Charters
- Ningaloo Coral Explorer II
- Ningaloo Deep
- Ningaloo Ecology Cruises
- Ningaloo Pearls Pty Ltd
- Ningaloo Safari Tours
- Norwest Air Work Pty Ltd
- Ocean Quest Charters
- Three Islands Marine Charters
- Village Dive