Discover the Kimberley Tours
Discover the true essence of the Kimberley with Discover the Kimberley Tours.
Our range of tours includes full and half day tours from Broome and Halls Creek, fly/drive tours of the Bungle Bungle from Kununurra, Halls Creek and Broome, as well as a three day Bungle Bungle driving tour from Halls Creek and a three day, three night East Kimberley Highlights tour departing Kununurra.
Our extended touring options include a four day Essential Kimberley tour and a seven day Kimberley Connection tour, both of which cater for those requiring a more comprehensive Kimberley experience. All our extended tours depart regularly from either Broome or Kununurra.
Travelling from the Pearl Coast of Broome in the west to Kununurra and the mighty Ord River in the east, through ancient gorges, across majestic ranges and mighty rivers, the rugged beauty of this magnificent area can be absorbed in air-conditioned vehicles. Camping is in safari lodges or permanent tent accommodation, on beds. All meals are provided. Our liquor license provides the opportunity for you to enjoy a quiet drink if you so desire.
First established in Halls Creek in 1987, our company has continued to grow and now operates tours throughout the entire Kimberley region with departures from Broome, Derby, Halls Creek and Kununurra. With low minimum number requirements and regular departures we have become well known for both our scheduled tours and specialised private charters.
Unlike the early pioneers, cattle kings, pearling masters and prospectors, who often had to endure many hardships and dangers whilst exploring this magnificent region, you will find that discovering the Kimberley with guides, and the standard of service provided, will be a memorable experience of quality time in relative comfort.
Activites and Experiences at Discover the Kimberley Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Car park
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Four Wheel Drive
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Broome
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Broome.
- Bali Hai Resort
- Bayside Holiday Apartments
- Blue Seas Resort
- Broome Beach Resort
- Broome Motel
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
- Cable Beachside Resort
- Coco Eco
- Kimberley Klub
- Kooljaman at Cape Leveque
- Mangrove Resort, The
- McAlpine House – Boutique Hotel
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome
- Moonlight Bay Quality Suites
- Oaks Sanctuary Resort Cable Beach
- Ocean Lodge Broome
- Palm Grove Holiday Resort
- Seashells Resort Broome
- Tropicana Inn Broome
More Tours In Broome
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Broome.
- Astro Tours
- Aussie Off Road Tours
- Australian Adventure Travel
- Broome Aviation Pty Ltd
- Broome Hovercraft
- Broome Sightseeing Tours
- Broome Top Deck Tours
- Coral Princess Cruises
- Discover the Kimberley Tours
- Flying Fish Charters
- Great Escape Charter Company
- Kimberley Birdwatching Tours
- Kimberley Catamaran Cruises
- Kimberley Discovery Cruises
- Kimberley Dreams
- Kimberley Sailing Safaris
- Kimberley to Ocean
- Kimberley Wild Expeditions
- Kimberley Wilderness Adventures
- King Leopold Air
- Matrix Ocean Adventures
- North Star Cruises Australia
- Northwest Tagalong Tours
- Outback Ballooning Pty Ltd
- Over The Top Adventure Tours
- Pearl Sea Coastal Cruises
- Red Sky Cruises
- Swagman Outback Safaris and Swagman Tours
- Western Blue Sea Kayak and Broome Adventure Company
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm
- Willie Pearl Lugger Cruises