Mandurah Crabbing & Estuary Tour
Manja or Mandurah is traditionally “The Meeting Place” in summer of many indigenous tribes and is part of Binjareb, one of 14 territories which make up the Nongar Nation. Kari is the local indigenous word for “crab”.
Come aboard “Apollo” as we leave from the Mandurah Ocean Marina and view the waterways and canal homes while enjoying a bush tucker morning tea.
Activites and Experiences at Mandurah Crabbing & Estuary Tour
- Car park
- Eco Tourism
Accommodation In Mandurah
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Mandurah.
- Apollo Quay Luxury Townhouse on the Canals
- Atrium Resort Hotel
- Dawesville Caravan Park Holiday Village
- Madora Holiday Home
- Mandurah Caravan and Tourist Park
- Mandurah Gates Resort
- Mandurah Holiday Village
- Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets
- Peelview Court Holiday Accommodation
- Quest Mandurah
- Seashells Resort Mandurah
- Silver Sands Resort
- Singleton Beach Bed & Breakfast
- Wedge, The
- Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach