Kimberley Dreams focus on high quality remote four wheel driving expeditions throughout Northern Australia.
Immerse your senses on an Expedition from Broome to Darwin, Darwin to Broome, via the Gibb River Road, Mitchell Palteau and Kalumburu Aboriginal Community. Eight hundred kilometres of scenic dirt road, ancient escarpment, art sites, living shelters, waterfalls and gorges reveal the harsh and sheer beauty of the Kimberley Region.
Individually designed itineries guaranteed to suite a wide range of visitors is our speciality. Special interest groups, educational travel, team building or family holidays.
Limited 13 and 10 day scheduled departure programs operate from Darwin to Broome, Broome to Darwin from April through to November.
Accommodation varies from tent camping, permanent safari caps, accommodated or a combination of all.
Guides are specifically chosen to suit each itinerary. All guides have extensive experience in leading expeditions and tours in remote areas and hold current first aid certificates, relevant licences and accreditations.
Kimberely Dreams have established a rapport with Aboriginal people and private land owners in areas of operation. We work with local Aboriginal people, who guide us through their traditional lands offering clients a more informative and rewarding experience.
Wild life in Northern Australia is as unique as the country itself. Wetlands, rivers and Billabongs are a haven for hundreds of Top End birds, animals and reptiles.
Kimberley Dreams offers photographers an ideal opportunity to get that perfect shot. Incredible landscapes, colour and flowing water falls are there for you to focus on.
Activites and Experiences at Kimberley Dreams
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Off Road Driving
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Scenic Flight
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Cultural Relating to specific cultures within Australia
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Soft Adventure Experiencing some adventure but in comfort and style
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Broome
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Broome.
- Bali Hai Resort
- Bayside Holiday Apartments
- Blue Seas Resort
- Broome Beach Resort
- Broome Motel
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
- Cable Beachside Resort
- Coco Eco
- Kimberley Klub
- Kooljaman at Cape Leveque
- Mangrove Resort, The
- McAlpine House – Boutique Hotel
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome
- Moonlight Bay Quality Suites
- Oaks Sanctuary Resort Cable Beach
- Ocean Lodge Broome
- Palm Grove Holiday Resort
- Seashells Resort Broome
- Tropicana Inn Broome
More Tours In Broome
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Broome.
- Astro Tours
- Aussie Off Road Tours
- Australian Adventure Travel
- Broome Aviation Pty Ltd
- Broome Hovercraft
- Broome Sightseeing Tours
- Broome Top Deck Tours
- Coral Princess Cruises
- Discover the Kimberley Tours
- Flying Fish Charters
- Great Escape Charter Company
- Kimberley Birdwatching Tours
- Kimberley Catamaran Cruises
- Kimberley Discovery Cruises
- Kimberley Dreams
- Kimberley Sailing Safaris
- Kimberley to Ocean
- Kimberley Wild Expeditions
- Kimberley Wilderness Adventures
- King Leopold Air
- Matrix Ocean Adventures
- North Star Cruises Australia
- Northwest Tagalong Tours
- Outback Ballooning Pty Ltd
- Over The Top Adventure Tours
- Pearl Sea Coastal Cruises
- Red Sky Cruises
- Swagman Outback Safaris and Swagman Tours
- Western Blue Sea Kayak and Broome Adventure Company
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm
- Willie Pearl Lugger Cruises