Green oasis of Sydney’s entertainment capitol
Home to Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Aussie Stadium, Entertainment Quarter and Centennial Parklands, Moore Park offers its visitors recreation options galore. Cricket legends are born at the SCG, which doubles as a venue for Australian Football. Neighbouring Aussie Stadium is a rugby fan’s heaven, and hosts major league and union games. Both are considered among Australia’s best venues.
Great entertainment, shopping and dining is on offer at the Entertainment Quarter. Enjoy late night shopping at the huge range of outlets on Bent Street, grab a casual bite then catch a movie at a state-of-the-art cinema. Entertainment Quarter is also home to the historic Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries, both of which host an array of events and exhibitions. Sporting events and cultural activities regularly occur in the spectacular natural setting of the nearby Centennial Parklands, whose wide-open spaces are a hit with city-weary Sydneysiders. In fact, the spacious surrounds of the whole of Moore Park provide visitors with a welcome respite from the bustle of the neighbouring CBD.
Moore Park Highlights…
- Join the SCG Tour Experience and get lambasted by a “coach” in the dressing rooms of Aussie Stadium.
- Feel the thrill of the competitive arena by joining diehard fans at a sports game.
- Pick up the freshest produce around the Entertainment Quarter ‘ Farmers’ Market held every Wednesday, or visit the general weekend markets.
- Explore Centennial Park atop rollerblades, on horseback or by bicycle.
- Join a park ranger tour by spotlight in Centennial Parklands.
- Bring a rug and enjoy a movie under the stars at Centennial Park’s Moonlight Cinema (December to February).
Activites and Experiences at Moore Park
Accommodation In Moore Park
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Moore Park