Nindigully is home to the historic Gully Hotel, established in 1864 the hotel is now believed to hold one of the longest continued licenses in Queensland. You can’t beat this for a classic outback-style pub with riverside fishing right out front.
Nindigully is also the site where the Australian file, ‘Paperback Hero’ was filmed.
The township also plays host to thousands of visitors who come for the New Years Eve Party, the annual Bull Ride and the Campdraft and Rodeo.
Activites and Experiences at Nindigully
- Off Road Driving
- Camping On the Moonie River.
- Fishing – Estuary
- Accommodation Nindigully Hotel.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale At the pub.
- Takeaway Food
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Caravan and Camping Camping n the Moonie River
- Nature based Bushwalking
- Off road
- Pub Stay
- Sport Tennis court
- Wildlife Birdwatching
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: St George
Accommodation In Nindigully
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Nindigully