Robertstown nestles on the flat just east of the Tothill Range which is part of the North Mount Lofty Ranges. Driving west from the main street the road winds up to Inspiration Point. From here the breathtaking views encapsulate the varied topography of the Robertstown District.
In the west the Tothills contain rare and significant flora and wildlife. To the north-east across the Allelujah Hills lies Worlds End, an old township near to the beautiful Burra Creek Gorge. To the east beyond the township lies Goyders Line and you can see the change in flora as the low hills give way to the Murray Flats, covered in bluebush, saltbush and mallee.
Activites and Experiences at Robertstown
- Ambulance St Johns Ambulance
- Bottled Gas
- Licensed Club
- Service Club Returned Soldiers League, Country Womens Association, Senior Citizens, Country Fire Service, Meals on Wheels
- Fuel Kellers Service Station
- Public Bar Robertstown Hotel
- Newsagent Lehmans Store
- Post Office Commercial Street
- Places of Worship Lutheran, Uniting
- Flora and Fauna