Located a pleasant 25 minute drive from Hervey Bay, Torbanlea is one of the small historic towns found on the road to Bundaberg. The Burrum Mining museum has 11 buildings housing 4400 items of memorabilia, providing an insight into the history of the area, when coalmining was the industry driving the local economy.
Activites and Experiences at Torbanlea
- Fishing – Estuary Lenthals Dam nearby.
- Boat Ramp Lenthals Dam.
- Coach Stop
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Public Telephone
- Takeaway Food
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
Nearest Airport: Maryborough