Two Rocks is a relaxed seaside community situated along Western Australia’s beautiful northern coastline, 45 minutes’ drive north of Perth.
Nearby is the Yanchep National Park, a popular attraction for visitors and residents alike with its walking trails, limestone cave tours, flora and fauna, and rowboat hire. The 2,842 hectare park is one of the state’s oldest national parks and is steeped in Aboriginal and European cultural heritage. The Museum within the park is worth a visit and outlines the area’s significant history.
There are a number of recreational activities available and the Two Rocks Marina and shopping complex complements the seaside feel of the area. A full range of dining experiences from cafes and casual dining facilities to a la carte restaurants can be found and accommodation in the area includes bed and breakfast, lodge style accommodation and caravan parks.
Activites and Experiences at Two Rocks
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Fishing – Beach
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Animal Viewing
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- National Park
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Swimming Pool
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Flora and Fauna
- Water based
Nearest Airport: Perth