Gunnadoo Caravan Park and Cabins, Longreach
Gunnadoo Caravan Park and Cabins at Longreach offer comfortable self-contained cabins and shady powered caravan sites. The property covers an area of about 10 hectares (25 acres). The park boasts an extensive list of facilities, including two swimming pools and complimentary gas barbecues. All this makes it a great place to stay to rest up after your long drive.
The friendly staff will make you welcome and help you plan your days. There are plenty of points of interest and tours to keep you entertained.
12 Thrush Road,
Longreach, QLD, 4730
Activities and Experiences at Gunnadoo Caravan Park and Cabins
- Swimming Two swimming pools.
- BBQ Facilities Gas barbecues in the park area.
- Office Services/Business Services Charges apply.
- Vehicle wash facilities Pressure handwashing facility fees apply.
- Gas LPG cylinder refills only.
- Iron Available at reception.
- Laundry Coin operated.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone Coin only.
- Restaurant – BYO Seasonal buffet from April to September.
- Shop Open from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and from 8.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on Sunday and public holidays.
- Spa Three outdoor spas. Seasonal operation.
- Tour Desk
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Caravan and Camping
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited QParks division.
- Outback Queensland Tourism
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 2 Stars
- 3 Stars
- Linen Available for hire from reception.
More Accommodation In Longreach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Longreach.