Acacia Caravan Park, Busselton
On the waters edge of Geographe Bay amongst shady trees, you’ll find Acacia Caravan Park. Acacia’s eight and a half acres of natural parkland setting extends right to a safe sandy beach with no roads to cross.
If you enjoy swimming, cycling, walking, fishing, crabbing, boating or just soaking up the sun, then Acacia is the place for your next holiday. Centrally located, Acacia is an ideal base from which to visit some of the regions many attractions.
Vineyards, restaurants, crafts, caves, forests, surfing beaches, whale watching, calm bays and natural bushland with an abundance of wildflowers, are just some of the features in close proximity. You could also walk the famous (nearly) two kilometre long wooden jetty (Busselton Jetty) or ride the jetty tourist train, visit our new underwater observatory located towards the furtherest end of the jetty. Dive the Busselton jetty, reefs or the scuttle HMAS Swan.
Our amenities have private disabled facilities, fully equipped laundries, scheme water, children’s playground, public STD phone and a cycleway running along the beachfront to Busselton with bike hire nearby. Licensed cafes, restaurants, food hall and bar are all within easy walking distance.
As an AAA 3.5 star rated tourist park (with no permanent residents) we have 155 powered sites nestled amongst natural peppermint trees, a summer boat ramp and conveniently located free gas barbeque areas.
Our four stars AAA rated accommodation features one and two bedroom self contained chalets and park home with fully equipped kitchen, ensuite and lounge. Linen, doonas and towels supplied. We also have three bedroom beach cottages, with fully equipped kitchen, ensuite and are over looking the beach. Just bring your towels and sheets or linen hire is available. Sleeps six to eight people.
We are located on the waters edge, seven kilometres west of the Busselton town centre, along Bussell Highway on the road to Dunsborough/Margaret River. Sorry, not dogs, however kennels are nearby.
So you see, Acacia Caravan Park really does have something for everyone.
Activites and Experiences at Acacia Caravan Park
- 24 hour Reception 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Gas LPG Available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Ice Ice facilities available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Busselton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Busselton.
- Abbey Beach Resort
- Acacia Caravan Park
- Amalfi Resort
- Amaroo Motel
- Beachlands Holiday Park
- Broadwater Beach Resort
- Broadwater Bungalows Resort
- Busselton Jetty Chalets
- Busselton River Resort
- Forte Cape View Beach Apartments
- Gale Street Motel and Villas
- Geographe Bay Holiday Park
- Geographe Bayview Resort, The
- Historic Prospect Villa
- Kerriley Park Forest and Farmstay
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park
- Peppermint Park Eco Village
- Port Geographe Waterside Villas
- Sandy Bay Holiday Park
- Siesta Park Holiday Resort