Bentwood Hollow Farm, Greenough
Located in picturesque Greenough, just off the Brand Highway is Bentwood Hollow Farm – (approx two kilometres north of Greenough Hamlet.)
A private self contained rammed earth cottage with two bedrooms, accommodating up to eight people, complete with linen and towels. The cottage offers comfort within the cozy rammed earth setting and is enclosed with a secluded courtyard for personal privacy.
Bentwood Hollow Farm is the home of Bentwood Olive Grove, the first olive grove established in the Mid West region of Western Australia, and producers of fine olive oil.
Bentwood Hollow Farm has much to offer – centrally located to Lucy’s Beach for good fishing, the Greenough Rivermouth for great swimming and Flat Rocks, a popular surfing spot.
A warm inviting atmosphere awaits you at Bentwood Hollow Farm with hosts Beth and Richard.
Activites and Experiences at Bentwood Hollow Farm
- Communal Kitchen Available on premises for guest use and has all major appliances
- Communal Refrigerator Access to shared refrigerator space
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Cultural Relating to specific cultures within Australia
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Leisure
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Not Available
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities