Breakers Holiday Park, Caves Beach
The Breakers Holiday Park is a beach front park which is part of the coastline stretching from Swansea Heads to the caves of Caves Beach, ideal for family holidays and hide-away weekends.
The park is situated just two hours drive north of Sydney, with the largest inland salt water lake in Australia as a key attraction that provides a venue for all water sports.
A variety of cabins to suit all budgets and tastes are available, as well as powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites. From budget cabins with no toilet and shower, to basic ensuite cabins ideal for the passing traveller, to luxury beach front villas designed for the family with plenty of space and extra facilities.
Activites and Experiences at Breakers Holiday Park, The
- Fishing – Beach
- Game Playing
- Automatic Teller Machine
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Cots Available
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant Licensed
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Caravan and Camping
- Water based
- Hotel, Motel and Accommodation Association of Australia
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- 2 Stars
- 2 1/2 Stars
- 3 Stars
More Accommodation In Caves Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Caves Beach.
- Beaches – Lakeshores Self Catering Accommodation
- Beachside Beauty
- Blue Horizons
- Breakers Holiday Park
- Caves Beach Getaway – Lakeshores Self Catering Accommodation
- Caves Beach House
- Caves Retreat
- Ocean Breezes
- Pelican Marina – Lakeshores Self Catering Accommodation
- Seaview – Lakeshores Self Catering Accommodation
- Ungala Beach House
Tours In Caves Beach
Experience some of the tours options around Caves Beach.