Aussie Sea Kayak Company
The Aussie Sea Kayak Company offers kayaking tours through the tropical Whitsundays, Sunshine Coast and North Stradbroke, Moreton and Fraser Island regions where brilliant island coral reefs, amazing Humpback whales, loggerhead and green turtles, dolphins and the mysterious dugong may be sighted either from the kayak or while snorkelling. These tours range from two hours to six days in length.
The coastal paddling areas offer many protruding headlands that provide interesting shoreline exploring from the kayak. There are regularly sights of pods of dolphin, schools of surface fish such as Tuna and Mackerel and are fortunate enough to see the occasional Humpback mother and calf returning from their breeding grounds in the north. You will constantly find yourself gazing skywards to fix your sights on the abundant sea birds that inhabit the region.
In addition to majestic scenery, tranquil waters and spectacular sea and wildlife, consider good food (and plenty of it) to be an integral part of your experience. Pride is taken in preparing a variety of top-quality meals in a wilderness setting from the freshest ingredients available. Whenever possible, fresh seafood is harvested from the local waters to add more variety to your palate.
The leading sea kayaks, paddle, camp and safety equipment on the market are supplied. The fleet is made up of single and double kayaks, which adds safety and variety to your paddling adventure. The sea kayaks have been selected for their comfort, stability, seaworthiness and performance. All gear has been chosen for it’s practical use and comfort.
Activites and Experiences at Aussie Sea Kayak Company
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification) Advanced Accreditation.
- Fishing – Beach
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Available at departure/arrival point.
- Checkin Desk Available at departure/arrival point.
- Public Transport Available at departure/arrival point.
- Public phone Available at departure/arrival point.
- Public toilet Available at departure/arrival point.
- Taxi rank Available at departure/arrival point.
- Waiting Area Available at departure/arrival point.
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Eco Tourism
- Health and Fitness
- National Park
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure
- Water based
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway Aimed at adults without children.
- Backpacking/Unstructured Different way to see Whitsundays.
- Business/Trade/Corporate Great.
- Gay and Lesbian Aimed at all groups/adults.
- Group Great.
- Single Aimed at all adults.
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Foreign Exchange Draft
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
Accommodation In Mooloolaba
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Mooloolaba.
- Aegean Mooloolaba
- Beach Club Resort, The
- Beachside Mooloolaba
- Bellardoo Holiday Apartments
- BreakFree Caribbean Resort
- Excellsior Mooloolaba, The
- Landmark Resort
- Malibu Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Beach Backpackers Resort
- Oceans Mooloolaba
- Outrigger Mooloolaba International Beach Resort
- Peninsular Beachfront Resort, The
- Raffles Mooloolaba
- Sailport Mooloolaba Apartments
- Sandcastles Mooloolaba
- Seamark Resort Apartments
- Sirocco Resort Apartments
- Spinnaker Quays
- Windward Apartments
- Zanzibar Resort Apartments